What are the top reasons to pursue a Cash for Homes deal?
- Avoid high Real Estate Agent commissions
- Need a quick close
- Job Relocation
- Liquidate an Inherited Property
- Damaged homes requiring rehabilitation for a traditional sale
- Medical expenses
Can I get a quote over the phone?
- In order to get you a fair market offer, we need to see the property in person. Any company offering free quotes “sight unseen” can only offer low-ball offers and hope you take it! We offer our customers a fair deal.
How long does it take to get a quote?
- We can evaluate your property usually in 30 minutes or less. If all the paperwork is available, we can make an offer the same day
How long does it take to get funds in my account?
- The limiting factor here will be the bank & title company. Usually, we can have everything buttoned up in 30 days or less.
How do you calculate the cash offer?
- Every offer is unique but each boils down to a few key factors
- What is the current condition of the property?
- What is the fair market price for the property once fully renovated & repaired?
- How much money will be needed to bring the property to a fully renovated and repaired state?
- What will the costs of selling the property, once it is fully renovated & repaired? This includes real estate commissions and closing costs, etc.
- How much will it cost to maintain the property while it is being repaired & sold? This includes insurance, taxes, utilities, loans, and more.
- With that information in hand, we deduct these costs from the fair market value to arrive at an offer.
It sounds too good to be true. What’s the catch?
- There is no catch. Because we are cash buyers and save you time and money we can make an offer that is attractive to both parties. If the property needs repairs before a traditional sale, we have our own team of contractors that can renovate the property so we can make a modest profit. If you have the time and money to fix it, list the property, pay an agent, and wait for the perfect offer, you’d enjoy a higher sale price. But not necessarily a higher profit, especially if you value your time and have better things to do with your money than fix your home and wrangle with contractors!
- By letting us take over the headache, you free up your time and energy to focus on what is important to you. Because of our expertise repairing and renovating, we know how to maximize the sale value and both parties win.
What areas do you serve?
- Our team is local to Las Vegas, and we are intimately knowledgeable about the valley, so we can get you top dollar. We service Las Vegas, North Las Vegas, and Henderson, NV.
Are there any hidden fees or charges to get a quote?
- None. There is zero cost to you to get a cash offer. Just pick up the phone and call!
Am I locked in to a contract if I request a quote?
- No. You are under no obligation. You can accept or decline our offer with no strings attached.